Kynance, the private residential building of Dharamvirs, was constructed in 1933 by Dr. N.R.Dharamvir of Lahore. This building acquired historical significance as Neta Ji Subhash Chander Bose stayed here for a period of 7 months from May, 1937. He arrived here when his health had deteriorated in prison and was released on parole by the British High Court on health grounds. Kynance is barely 50 kms. from Grand Post Office.
At about 1 km from G.P.O. is the charming natural spot called Subhash Baoli. Neta ji Subhash Chander Bose during his stay in Dalhousie in 1937 spent most of his time beside this water body, meditating amidst dense woods. This place lies on the Jandri Gaht Road. A canopy with seating facilities was made by the local administration at this spot.
St. Andrew's Church, also known as the Church of Scotland, was built in 1903 at Baloon by Protestant Christians. The Church is about one and half kms. from Dalhousie's bus stand. The Church’s building is in good condition, as a brick boundary wall has been recently erected to save the structure from mischief mongers.
This Church, situated in Baloon, Dalhousie Cantt, at approximately 2 kms. from the main bus stand on Military Hospital road. It is the largest church in Dalhousie with a seating capacity of 300 persons. The Church, built in the year 1909, and dressed-stone building are still in good condition. This Church was built with the contribution of officers and ranks of the British Army. The Church is presently under the management of the Catholic Diocese of Jalandhar.
This Catholic Church, a prominent monument on the Subhash Chowk, was built in the year 1894 with the contributions of Army and Civil Officers and Civilians. This Church is also managed and maintained by the Catholic Diocese of Jalandhar. St. Francis' Church is believed to be built on the lines of a particular church in England. Beautiful glass work and elaborate stone work adorn in the Church. Services are conducted every Sunday.